Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design amazing flyers within 24 hrs

I will design amazing flyers within 24 hrs












About:

**** Welcome to my GIG****

Are you Looking for Eye Catching and Professional Flyer Design? I will Design any types of Flyer for you.


My Services:

  • Party flyer
  • Event flyer
  • Corporate Flyer

My Others Services (design):

  • Vector Trace
  • Business Card
  • Flyer Design
  • Brochure Design
  • Rack Card
  • Letterhead
  • Banner
  • Billboard

why Choose me:

  • VIP Support
  • Unique and Professional Design
  • Print-ready with high-resolution CMYK, 300 DPI
  • Unlimited Revisions (until satisfied)
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money back
  • Fast Delivery 24 hours
  • Editable Source files.


Here is what we need to get started:

URL of your website (if you have)
Specific Text & Slogan
Size width-Height
Logo ( If any)
Images, etc


If you've got any special requirements, I'll be more than happy to discuss that first with you before placing your order.

Before your order please communicate with me.
I believe in punctuality & loyalty and always prioritize my clients' satisfaction.

Reviews


ironfish92:great communication. fast turn around. I'm happy with the results

graphics_boss67:Thanks, ironfish92, I'll be happy to help you with upcoming projects. GREAT BUYER

yaytravelencore:Easy to work with. Made the revisions as asked. Thank you so much for the quick turnaround.

graphics_boss67:Love his communication. Excellent client. Love to work with him again

martinez8181:Good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment