Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will do business flyers and postcard, event flyer

I will do business flyers and postcard, event flyer












About:

------- PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN----------

                                          (BEST QUALITY DESIGN ONLY)  


ONE SIDE FLYER $5 WITHIN 2 DAYS

ONE SIDE FLYER $10 WITHIN 2 DAYS

ONE SIDE FLYER $30 WITHIN  LESS THAN 1DAYS (Super FAST)
 
I'm Professional graphic designer...I have over 6 years EXPERIENCE  of all graphic design so i can do my job fast and best quality. I always very closely working with my clients.I have lot of BENEFIT  for you...................BYE my SERVICE  to ADVERTISE  your any  EVENT. 

MY SERVICE INCLUDE:
                                                                                                                      

  • ‘’’’’’’FLYER,
  • ‘’’’’’’’BANNER/HEADERS
  • ‘’’’’’’’’LOGO
  • ‘’’’’’’’’’COVER(CD/DVD),
  • ‘’’’’’’’’’BROCHURES,
  • ‘’’’’’’’’’’LABEL,
  • ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’POSTER and etc

  
WHY ODER FROM ME??

·         JPEG,PNG,PDF file formats FREE!!

·         100% GUARANTEED.

·         Unlimited revisions for FREE !!!!

·         Customer Friendly GUARANTEED 

·         Money back GUARANTEED !

If you have any QUESTION ???,,please CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER.

good day....

.....EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM......

Reviews


kymonehinds:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

robertrandazzo:Great job for sure!

stephanimark:Thanks mate

robertrandazzo:Such an awesome job. She’s definitely the best I have used on this site.

stephanimark:Thanks mate


No comments:

Post a Comment