Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will post 50 flyers all around boca raton

I will post 50 flyers all around boca raton












About:

Hello there,

My mission is to increase brand awareness for your company as well as increase sales through strategically placing your flyers in high traffic locations in Boca raton Florida. 

Florida Atlantic University has a diverse student body and a population of over 30,000 students who attend. 

The Town Center at Boca Raton is a high traffic mall that includes high end stores such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Apple, Saks Fifth, Rolex and many more. It is safe to say your flyers will be in the hands of people who have the money to invest in your undertaking. 

Mizner Park in Boca Raton is an outdoor shopping center that receives high traffic and houses high end restaurants and stores. 

You must provide me with the pdf, doc, or jpg of the flyer. I can also design an attractive flyer for your business. 

I will print them in traditional A4 letter size paper (8.5" x 11") in black and white. If you select my gig extra color option I will print in color. 
 
Pictures of flyers posted and video of me handing out flyers can be provided.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment