Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will create a business flyer and brochure for your company

I will create a business flyer and brochure for your company












About:

Hi !

Welcome to read my gig service !

I am offering !

Professional and Eye caching Design
I deliver High quality Design (300 DPI) regulation print ready file
File format provide JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, EPS, PSD, AI
I provide all of front If require
Design provide according to the size.

Why should you Order my Gig?
★ Unlimited revisions until satisfy
★ if need urgent Just within 24 hours
★ Available in 24 hours
★ Friendly and reliable communication
★ 100% original concept (No google copy)
★ open minded you can shear your own idea
★ 100% Money back guaranty. if not satisfied.
.
My Services :

  • Flyer
  • Brochure
  • Catalog
  • Icon
  • post card
  • Poster
  • Social media Ads
  • Letterhead, leaflet
  • Facebook cover Page
  • Cover Page for any social media
  • Header in any custom size
  • Banner in any custom size
  • Sticker design etc.


You will get a best service from me with a good satisfaction amp; affordable prices.
If you have any question or extra requirement about your project please feel free to ask me !
Thanks for your time to read my gig.
Md Atikur Rahman Sipon.

Reviews


andytripodi:I needed a door hanger for real-estate it was great and fast

mdsipon:Thank you so much. looking forward to work with you again. and I wish you success in the world.

powerhouseyouth:I would use this provider again...he worked with us on all of our changes and was very prompt in delivery.

mdsipon:Thank you so much. I wish you always success in your business. I look forward to working with you again.

kanikaminocha:Great designer


No comments:

Post a Comment