Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design flyer and brochure for real estate business

I will design flyer and brochure for real estate business












About:

Hi

I’m Golam a professional graphic designer

Are you searching a unique/professional flyer designer for BUSINESS, REAL ESTATE BUSINESS, LAWN, FITNESS, GYMNASTICS CLUB, CAR LAWN, RESTAURANT, AND OTHERS BUSINESS?

My services-

  • Flyers
  • Bifold amp; Tri-fold Brochure
  • Business Card
  • Rollup Banner
  • Banners
  • Presentation Folder
  • Postcards
  • Poster
  • Resume Design
  • Photoshop Background Removal

What will you get?

  1. CMYK Color
  2. 300 DPI Resolution
  3. Print Ready Format
  4. PSD, Ai, Eps, Pdf files (According to your requirements)
  5. Deliverables in Photoshop amp; Illustrator (CS4 or upper)

Why will you hire me?

  • 24/7 available in online
  • Increase your sales
  • Provide unlimited revisions until you’re happy
  • Fast response within 5 minutes.
  • Lifetime support on demand

Feedback

  1. Good advertisement, good communication. Well delivered product. -bycharlottebryson
  2. I found him very professional. I just explained what I need in few sentences and that was enough for him to work on the assignment. Definitely I recommend hiring him. GOOD WORK! – By mehedihasan14

FAQ

Message me for any question

100% Satisfaction and money backGuaranteed

Reviews


adamcars88:He promised a fast and professional job. He delivered on his promise and I'm very happy with his work.

golam_azam:Thank you so much.

dawnbolstad:Excellent work. Highly recommend this artist!

golam_azam:Thank you so much. I Love to work with you.

dawnbolstad:Terrific work! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment