Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will deliver more than 1000 flyer

I will deliver more than 1000 flyer












About:

I will Distribute flyers for your business, website, event, social club, Job offers, artist or mixtape,  etc

I will distribute flyers in any location that is requested. I have connections with multiple "teams" that allow me to provide the service fast and efficiently. 

Although this is not the most affordable option on this list I can ensure that I will provide timely execution of my service. 
  • I will distribute the desired amount of black and white flyers in the given area. ( If you want colored flyers please let me know and we can arrange something)
  • Provide timely updates

Once the "gig" is completed I will provide proof, which will consist of videos or pictures depending on what the buyer wants.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment