Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design brochure, tri fold, bi fold, flyer

I will design brochure, tri fold, bi fold, flyer












About:

Racked Card Design

MyServiceInclude:

  • Flyer Design
  • Rack Card Design
  • Tri Folder
  • Roll-Up Design
  • Business Card
  • Banner and much more...

Why Choose me ?

  • I will provide the JPG file with 300 dpi High Resolution File.
  • Deliver PSD source file .
  • Unlimited Revision
  • SatisfactionGuaranteed!
  • 24Hrs Fast Delivery
  • Quick Response Time


*HOW TO*

Just Take order rightnow, choose the package you need.
Orders the extras on the next page if you need.

Requirement For work need:

  1. The text in any text editor
  2. Logo /image/pict (optional)
  3. Reference / sample design or color scheme
  4. Size


Please also check out my extrasfor yourcustom needs!
Feel free to contact me if you have any question .

Thank you :)

My Portfolio

https://www.fiverr.com/jsherin

Reviews


mazemen:Great as usual. All points implemented. Highly recommended

jsherin:Great Buyer!

mazemen:Great work. Highly recommended. Patient with finding the ideal version.

jsherin:Thank you! He is really a Good Person!

elghacenteno:Very professional and pleasant to work with, she understood quickly what I required! Will work with her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment