Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design flyer, banner header, brochure

I will design flyer, banner header, brochure












About:

Hi How are you? Welcome to my brand new Flyers&Brochures Gig!

I am a long term professional graphic artist and I am about to jump into full time work on Fiverr.
Creativity, professionality and commitment for the deadline are my key goals.

In this gig you get:

  1. UNLIMITED REVISIONS, as long as you are satisfied
  2. HIGH QUALITY WORK
  3. 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
  4. QUICK RESPONSE
  5. ALL THE SOURCE FILES
  6. NO EXTRA GIG SURPRISE

    Right below the 3 different packs

SOCIAL MEDIA, HEADER, MESSENGER ($5)

  • flyer or a cover photo header/banner for your social media
  • image for website, the embedded email and the messenger app
  • not for printing use


PRINT-READY, 300Dpi, CMYK, RGB ($10)

  • flyer, poster, postcard and any big size of banner or billboard
  • only front side
  • ready for printing
  • high resolution


PRINT-READY, FULLY LOADED ($15)

  • flyer or postcard double-sided
  • 2-page brochure (customizable order if more pages are needed)
  • leaflet, bi-fold or tri-fold double-sided
  • ready for printing
  • high resolution

I am open to talk about any kind of project, free of length and limitation of ideas.

Let's customize the order which fits your needs and let's start to work together.

I'll talk you soon.


Cheers

AlessandroT

Reviews


shanghaidesign:Great work! Very quick and very good communication with the seller. Thank you!

alessandr_teren:Thank you very much! I hope to work with you again.

cenico:Very good work and amazing service

alessandr_teren:Cenico, providing all the necessary guidance for the completion of the assignment.\r\nFluid communication, very respectful and energetic buyer.\r\nThank you for choosing my service!

shanghaidesign:Great work! Very quick and very good communication with the seller. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment