Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will design elegant church flyer or brochure

I will design elegant church flyer or brochure












About:

Thank You for checking my gig!

Are you looking for a unique and eye catching graphics at good rates? Are you looking for contemporary and creative concept with quick turnaround and 100% satisfaction?

This gig is designed specially for you.

I am a passionate and professional graphics designer with over 8 years of experience. My Passion is to recognize buyers' wishes and translate them into a striking , innovative and professional graphics. Capture buyer's idea into a unique design that gives value to their Ministry/business.

*This gig offers professional design for:

  • Flyers (For Church/Ministry, businesses, Social Events, e.t.c.)
  • Post cards
  • Posters,
  • Business Cards and Stationary,
  • Roll up Banners,
  • Bill board designs,
  • Brochure design,
  • Logo Design,
  • Book Covers (both 2d and 3D), and lots more

Order Now and i will deliver a professional work.

Thank you

Reviews


author1115:3rd time using this seller, love her work.

graphix8:Thank you!

roycesheila15:I’m always satisfied with thats produced. She is my go to person on Fiverr. Timely and efficient.

graphix8:thank you. You are an awesome buyer.\r\n\r\nThank You!

upthrive:will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment