Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will design professional business flyer, brochure, postcard

I will design professional business flyer, brochure, postcard












About:

PROFESSIONAL WORK SPECIALLY FOR CORPORATE, BEST QUALITY, FAST DELIVERY, CLEAN AND MODERN DESIGN


*HOW TO*

Just Take order right now, choose the package you need. 
Orders the extras on the next page if you need. 

Requirement For work need:
 

1. the text in any text editor (samples = https://goo.gl/zzwBNU  https://goo.gl/0fOzce )
2. logo /image/pict (optional) 
3. reference / sample design or color scheme

4. size


PACKAGE DETAIL

Basic
 [Low Quality]

Simple E-ads/digital (Simple Design, Small Size , jpeg 72dpi file suitable for e-ads )


Standard
 [Medium Quality]

Printing File ( High-resolution flyer Design 300dpi file, suitable for printing )


Premium
 [High Quality]

Premium Design digital+print+sourcefile  (GET IT ALL!)

(EXTRAS: for 2 sided flyer/postcard/brochure front and back or BIFOLD (10$ more), TRIFOLD (15$ more) and booklet)

*all of my packages is for a4/letter(or less) one-sided professional flyer Design.


I AM A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER = WHAT YOU PAY IS WHAT YOU GET


Message me! I'm happy to answer any question!


My Portfolio
https://goo.gl/0y9upx



Reviews


lukeholden534:Good quality finish, will use again

amirulslee:Thanks a lot!! It was a great experience to work with you. I'm looking forward to working with you again in future :)

muliawaj:Great product and also service.\nHighly recommend.

amirulslee:Thanks a lot!! It was a great experience to work with you. I'm looking forward to working with you again in future :)

vikaschothe123:Great experience. Definitely recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment